DO NOT BE A STRANGER
Thank you for your interest in our education program! We would love to hear from you and answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to reach out to us via email, phone, WeChat, or by filling out the contact form below. Our dedicated team will get back to you as soon as possible. Let's work together to help your child achieve their academic goals!
We're happy to help!
Questions, concerns, trail classes, class schedule...? We want to help. Send us a message below
Frequently asked questions
Have questions? We’re hereto help
Why should students consider taking a trial class?
1. A trial class is an excellent way for students to experience our program firsthand. It allows them to see our teaching style, curriculum, and classroom environment, which can help them determine if our program is the right fit for their learning needs.
2. We highly encourage students, especially at a young age, to try out different classes as a combination, such as 1 Art + 1 Ballet + 1 Hip-hop. This will allow them to explore their interests and help us identify the classes they are most passionate about. After all, interests are the best teacher.
3. Each teacher has their own unique teaching style, which is why we offer the option for students to try out the same type of class with different teachers. This allows students to find the teacher whose teaching style they best connect with, leading to a more effective and enjoyable learning experience.
2. Additionally, a trial class gives our teachers the opportunity to evaluate a student's strengths and weaknesses, which allows us to customize their learning experience and which class would be more match.
Are there any discounts available for class packages?
1. If you decide to sign up for our class package immediately after your trial class, we can deduct up to two trial class fees from your tuition.
2. For our vacation camps, including summer camps, we offer an early bird discount on the camp tuition.
3. We also offer seasonal promotions, such as New Year discounts, with varying discount rates. Stay updated on our latest promotions by following our social media and subscribing to our email newsletter.
Is it possible to receive a refund or return classes after signing up?
1. As an educational institution, we prioritize the safety of our students and staff, and therefore do not offer refunds or returns for our services.Thanks for your understanding.
2.We do offer the option to transfer to another program or transfer your class to someone else if necessary. If you choose to transfer to another program, such as from a dancing class to an art class, an additional transfer fee of 10% of your original payment will be charged. If you choose to transfer your class to another student, such as a cousin or a friend, an 18% transfer fee will be charged based on your original payment. Please contact us for more information on our transfer policy.
Can I request to take a leave from class in case my child falls ill or if we have a family trip planned?
1. Absolutely! You can request leave for class, up to 15% of the total number of classes you have signed up for. For example, if you have signed up for 24 classes, you can request leave up to 4 times.
2. However, for 1-on-1 classes, there is no time limitation for requesting leave, but you must inform us at least 24 hours in advance before the class. Otherwise, it will be considered an absence.
The quality of our Yougai Manicure Set are very heavy duty and sharp enough , so these tools don't need to sharpened , and they can keep sharp and last for several years if have good maintenance.